The solution to keeping your home neat, clean and well-maintained is as simple as breaking down housekeeping tasks into manageable lists. While it’s easy to remember to perform regular daily and weekly chores, it’s more difficult to schedule the ones you do less frequently. Below are the tasks every homeowner should do on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Do these chores monthly to keep your home healthy and comfortable:
- Deep-clean kitchen appliances
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Clean/vacuum window treatments
- Vacuum furniture, including cushions and all crevices
- Polish wood furniture
- Dust/wipe cabinets and baseboards
- Vacuum air vents
Check out the infographic for more details.
Content Provided By Maggy Maid